Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My A DAY WITH... Project

Hi everyone!
It's been a while.
Thought I would update and encourage your support for the project I am currently working on.

"A Day With..." is a web series that spends a day with a different Indigenous artist each week, watching them work, exploring what motivates them, their passions and interests. Mixing it up with emerging artists and more established artists, we look at what the contemporary Indigenous arts are saying today.
I am running an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to support some of the costs in producing this project. I hope you can check it out and share it, even if you don't wish to contribute, sharing helps!  https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-day-with

I have already started work on this project, having recently traveled to Penticton, BC to interview Syilx artist Robyn Kruger, who believes that art is a very important part of the education system and a part of protecting the culture of her Nation.

Follow the project on Facebook: www.facebook.com/adaywithwebseries
                          on Twitter: (at)adaywithwebshow
Further social media and the official website coming soon.
I'm very excited about this project and look forward to sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment